Sister

A sister is a gift to heart, 
A friend to the spirit, 
A golden thread to the meaning of life. 
- Isadora James


Having an elder sister is such a blessing in life. Its just like having another mother who will always love you selflessly throughout her life. I have two elder sisters and they care for me just like they would do for their kids. 

Sister's are angels who lift us up when our wings forgets how to fly. 

The way my sisters care for me, love me, supported me, motivated me, understood me, makes me feel so overwhelmed that I have such awesome sisters who are there to do anything for my good.

I would love to share a poem written by me for my sisters, and its dedicated to every elder sister who do things for their younger fellows.

A sister is more like a best friend in life, 
Helping in each task, and in every strive. 
A sister is a one who has a golden heart, 
She is there for you from the start. 
Caring for you like no one will do, 
Crying along with you to heal your pain
There is selfless love with a sister, 
Where there is no other gain. 
Would like to thank a special sister
Whose also my life, and a part of me, 
You helped me in my toughest times, 
I all my good and bad times. 
Without your support, I was nothing in my life. 
All the silly fights that we did,
All my pranks, which made you sad,
Was the beautiful part of growing up,
That was the time I would miss always, 
You lied just to save me,
You face all the troubles that came across me, 
You justified things which I could not see,
You taught me so many lessons of the life,
The good,the bad and the meaning of strive,
To my sisters ,a heart felt thank you,
Being your sister,
Makes me feel I am among the chosen few!

I love my sister very much and will always be grateful to God for giving me such sisters who will pamper me and love me throughout my life. 

Stay tuned to read more.... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Positivity

Confidence

Mother's Day