Life



If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.
- Eleanor Roosevelt


Life cannot be predicted. The beauty of life depends upon how an individual sees it
You are the one to imagine your own life, be it good or bad, right or wrong. Nobody in this world can change your life unless you allow them to do so.

I articulate things that I feel are right for my life and that can help me with what I wish to do.

Every individual has its own perspective on life. The way I experience things is the way I deal with my life. Everyone has a goal in their life, some find their goals very soon, while some are still on the path of discovering it. Life will always show you the path of what you wish to achieve it depends on how you understand it and pursue it and finally achieve success.


The secret of life is not what happens to you. It is in what you do with it that happens to you.
- Norman Vincent Peale

Start thinking about your secret of life that can help you in exploring yourself and your motive in life, that can help you to achieve the ultimate success and happiness.

Life will always give you the chance to learn, understand, and explore things it depends upon how you grasp all this and apply it for your betterment.

Stay tuned for more blogs...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Positivity

Confidence

Mother's Day