Mother's Day

Mother, Mom, Mummy, Maa, Mumma, Amma, Aai, whatever we call there are different names but the feeling and love when we call our mother remains the same.


A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
– Cardinal Mermillod

No one in this world can replace a mother's love. The way she look at you will make you realise your own potential. She is the one who is the reason for your existence in this beautiful world. 

A mother's love will never end, it is their from beginning to end. 
 
You cannot compare your mother's presence and love with anyone in this world. They way she loves you, cares for you, supports you and all others things she does, no one could do that for us. That's the selfless love she has for all her childrens. 

But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin 
- Mitch Albom

Your mother is the one who will sacrifice all her desire, all her dreams, all her work, just to take care of you. She is the one who teaches you to stand on your feet and walk in this world. 

She will always be there besides you when you fall, she will make you believe in yourself when no one in this world will trust you, she will be your support to face this world. 

A guide, a friend, a motivator, a support system, etc she does everything for you just to make your life worth living. 

All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
 - Abraham Lincoln

On this Mothers day, I want to thank my mom and all the moms in this world who deserve a big appreciation for doing what they do. So a heart felt letter to my mother and all beautiful moms out there. 

Dear Mumma, 

Thank you is just a small word for all the things you did for me, for all the efforts and pain you took for me, the way you supported me, loved me and cared for me. 
For all the sleepless nights you spend just to take care of me when I was ill. 
The way you trusted me for all my decisions and believed in me.
You made me what I am today mumma, and your love is the ultimate source of support for me to fight with all my problems. 
You scold me, you fight with me just for my good, you never complain about anything in your life. 
With a smile on your face you do everything that is good for me and family. 
Thank you so much for being the foundation of our house and always being there with me. 
I love you so much..... 

To all the mothers who do everything without complaining, thank you for making our life more beautiful with your presence and your smile. 

Stay tuned to read more....... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Positivity

Confidence