Friendship

What's life without friendship? Have you ever imagined?


“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
-C.S. Lewis

In the world full of selfish people finding one person who is there for you everytime, everywhere it's bit difficult, but believe me if you find such a person in your life, you are the luckiest person in this whole universe. 

God didn't allow us to choose our parents, our family, our name, our surname, but he gave us the opportunity to chose our friend.A friend is that person who will be there for you even if whole world is against you.

Friendship is the purest form of relation where two people are involved without any form of expectations. What it has is the trust, faith, love, care, support and respect. 

With your friend you share every secret of your life be it good or bad, sometimes we even share things with them which we are not comfortable to share with our parents.

A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down, and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen. 
-Winnie The Pooh

He is the one to bring good from your bad, best from your worst, confidence from your self doubts, and the list keeps on going. 

Good friends are like books, although few but with great quality. Friendship is like a soul dwelling in two bodies. 

I am lucky to have countable best of friends in my life, who are there to support me, love me, annoy me, make me me smile in hard times, and motive me always. 

My life without this bunch of annoying people whom I say friends is totally unimaginable. 

Stay tuned to read more.... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Positivity

Confidence

Mother's Day